Dear Valued Patients,
We missed you and hope you have been healthy and safe!
We are officially open to see all patients as of June 1, 2020. If you would like to book an appointment for Physiotherapy, Chiropractic or Massage Therapy, call us at 905-794-9922,
We have implemented new procedures and protocols that have been put in place by our governing bodies, and the Ministry of Health to ensure that your health and safety remains our top priority.
We have put together a list of our new policies and procedures. These measures may change over time as we continue to receive instructions from health authorities.
What you need to know:
- Patients will be pre-screened for symptoms, exposure and out of province travel prior to their appointment and again upon entry of the clinic (please see our screening questionnaire below)
- Social distancing rules will be applicable. We will be limiting the amount of patients in the clinic and thus require every patient to have a scheduled appointment (walk-ins are not permitted at this time)
- Only patients with a scheduled appointment are permitted unless a guardian is required.
- Patients are to wait outside the clinic until their scheduled appointment time.
- Please minimize bringing unnecessary belongings into the clinic.
- Patients are required to be on time to limit overlap in appointments.
- All patients and staff are required to sanitize their hands upon entry and departure of the clinic. Health Canada approved sanitizer will be provided in the clinic.
- Patients are required to wear a clean, disposable or reusable mask during their visit. Should you not have one, you may purchase it for $1.
Additional Safety Measures:
- Although it is not required we have made it mandatory that all staff and therapists complete a World Health Organization safety course prior to returning to practise.
- We will be practising enhanced sanitization of all surfaces with Health Canada approved disinfectant.
- Treatment rooms and equipment will be sanitized thoroughly before every appointment.
- Therapists will be wearing the appropriate PPE, and performing frequent hand hygiene.
- Staff will also be required to complete the COVID-19 screening questionnaire before each shift and will not be permitted to work should they not pass screening.
- All sheets, pillows, blankets, towels will be washed with bleach and high heat.
- We request that all Massage Therapy clients shower prior to and after their treatment session for enhanced health and safety.
- We request that you use the washroom facilities at home prior to your appointment.
- We will continue to offer virtual Physiotherapy and Chiropractic and encourage patients to take advantage of this new service option.
We would like to thank you in advance for your cooperation and support. We are looking forward to seeing you and Helping You Feel Better!
For more information, please join us on our social media platforms on Facebook and Instagram @catherapeutics.
Castlemore Advanced Therapeutics Team
COVID SCREENING QUESTIONNAIRE
Are you experience a fever, shortness of breath, new onset of cough, worsening of chronic cough or difficulty breathing?
Have you been in close contact with anyone with acute respiratory illness or travelled outside Canada in the last 14 days?
Have you had a confirmed case of Covid-19 or been in close contact with someone diagnosed with Covid-19?
Do you have 2 or more of the following symptoms?
- sore throat
decrease or loss of sense of taste or smell
runny nose/sneezing without other known cause
nasal congestion without other known cause
5. If you are 65 years of age or older, are you experiencing any of the following symptoms? Delerium, unexplained or increased number of falls, acute functional decline or worsening of chronic bronchitis